The following road map is not a commitment.
Fixed or improved with version 1.50
- Support of iref streams - the most wanted feature: works with some files while other files still cause problems
- GDI+ build running in Medium Trust on Web server: Works now for PDF files if your code uses a FontResolver that relies only on fonts included with your code (see PDFsharp Sample: Private Fonts).
The following features are on the roadmap for the near future:
- Style simulation
- Full support of text extraction
- Right-to-left languages etc
- Refactoring Document Object Model to speed up table rendering
- Render classes that make it easy to create XPS files