First of all: ScrewTurn Wiki is a great software!
Here are some minor bugs in 3.0 reported for Dario Solera
Bugs in the software
- We use build 126.96.36.199 because RC1 has a bug with toc links, the links do not work
- AllPages sorts only the entries viewed in the current page. With more than 50 articles that does not work, because the articels are arbitrarily distributes over the pages.
Under some curcumstances / in a link incorrectly becomes 2f when clicked. (forgot how to reproduce)
- Renaming a page from 'PageNamE' to 'PageName' is not possible. Renaming should be case sensitive.
- In 'Missing Pages' is a 'Page Name' where 'Linked in' is empty - happens sometimes, but we cannot reproduce it
- 'Missing Pages' that comes from links in history pages should be marked or listed separately or 'Linked in' should jump to history page. Currently 'Linked in' jumps to the current page which does not contain any broken link. This is confusing.
Bugs with IE 8
- Pasting (Ctrl-V) in WikiMarkup scrolls cursor out of view. Does not occur with version 2.x.
Here's a code snippet that shows how to save a MDDDL file in Debug build only:
MigraDoc.DocumentObjectModel.IO.DdlWriter dw = new MigraDoc.DocumentObjectModel.IO.DdlWriter("HelloWorld.mdddl");
And here's a MigraDoc DDL snippet from the Hello World sample