PDFsharp’s outstanding features¶
Here are just a few highlights:
- Creates PDF documents on the fly from any .NET language
- Easy to understand object model to compose documents
- Newly designed from scratch and written entirely in C#
- One source code for drawing on a PDF page as well as in a window or on the printer
- Modify, merge, and split existing PDF files
- Images with transparency (color mask, monochrome mask, alpha mask)
- Font embedding and subsetting
- The graphical implementation based either on GDI+ or WPF
Start using PDFsharp
See PDFsharp Articles
for information about PDFsharp.
See PDFsharp: First Steps
to start programming.
Visit PDFsharp Samples
to learn more about programming with PDFsharp.
Go to Downloads
to get the complete C# source code with all the samples found on this site.
is a registered trademark of empira Software GmbH, Germany
| First Steps